FINE ARTS FESTIVAL ALUMNI TENT: (May 20th) – The 2nd Annual gathering will be located at the north end of the Commons for the graduating classes of 2012 – 2016 to reminisce about their days at Metea. The tent will include a slide show dating back to 2009, displays featuring the MVHS Fine Arts program history, and student testimonials about how the fine arts program positively impacted their lives.
PHOTOS NEEDED: To preserve memories of the outstanding MV Fine Arts Program, we need your help providing photos of MV students at school functions.
- Photos of 2012 – 2016 graduates (2009 – 2016)
- Photos of current students (2013 – 2017)
The photos will be used for the Fine Arts Festival alumni slide show and the (coming soon!) music department annual yearbooks.
Submit Photos. Please share student and staff music photos from the current school year and previous years here. Please share the link as well!
PLEASE SEND PICTURES by May 20, 2017!!
- Please provide student name(s), event name and month/year picture was taken.
- Small student group pictures are preferred and can also include photos of the faculty.
- Submission ideas: student(s) playing an instrument, a group of students outside of the auditorium following a performance, an outside close-up of marching band students, an art student at an MV art show, etc.
- As many photos as possible will be used, but not all photos can be guaranteed to be used.
- Please email all photos to MV AMP President, Linda Watkins (mvampPresident@gmail.com).
SOCIAL MEDIA: A great way to stay connected while at MVHS — or after your student graduates! Please join today and encourage your alumni parent friends and alumni music students to also join us on social media. Alumni events, MV department concerts, Collage Concert details, etc. are communicated regularly. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeteaAMP/ and Twitter: @MeteaAMP
Please join AMP on:
Submit MV Music Photos from 2009 to current year here!