Metea Valley will once again present its annual Madrigal Dinner Theatre Show on December 16 & 17, 2016! The cast consists of 26 Madrigal singers, 20 MadriGALS (2 groups), 2 jesters, brass, strings, recorders, and lutes… enjoy the merry sounds of Christmas and the Renaissance!
- For reservations, please visit: https://goo.gl/3E3Nyb (Both Friday and Saturday 7pm dinner are sold out; peasant tickets available for both shows. Saturday 3pm dessert matinee tickets and peasant tickets still available.)
- Table seating with a meal is served to most and the peasants view the production from their modest seating.
- The Madrigals not only performed during Collage, but entertained in the auditorium lobby before all four concerts.
- In addition, during their season, the group has special performances and service projects throughout the community. See the Music on the Road post for details.
- For inquiries regarding the madrigal show, please contact Mrs. Boddy, Madrigal Director, at email@example.com
- For more details, please visit: http://www.meteamusic.org/madrigal-singers.html
HELP! Please consider volunteering for a slot to help with tasks such as set decorations, tech week meals, or set strike (do you like powertools?) Visit this link to check out how you can help out the week of Dec 12th
See more details at Madrigal Singers website.