Each Fall, the music department presents 6 concerts featuring the band, chorus and orchestra curricular groups. Most students perform at only one concert. The music faculty will communicate directly with parents about attire and arrival time.
Save the date!
- Fall Choir Concerts are Thursday, October 13 at 6:30pm & 8:15pm.
- Fall Band Concerts are Tuesday, October 18 at 6:30pm & 8:15pm.
- Fall Orchestra Concerts are Thursday, October 20 at 6:30pm & 8:15pm.
Be on the lookout for Tri-M students who are performing the important role of an Usher for Metea fine arts performances. The students earn participation credit while executing the responsibility of being an auditorium usher. Their key responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all patrons get to their seats before the start of a performance
- Provide assistance for Handicap access to designated areas
- Ensure that performances are not interrupted by late arrivals. (for those who are not able to arrive before the start of a performance, please make every effort to follow the instructions provided by ushers).
Please note that Metea performances start promptly at their published time.